1. Posture: Stand straight with your weight evenly balanced on both feet. Tilt your pelvis forward, then back, exaggerating the movement. Then settle into the position that feels most comfortable
2. Magnesium: Is a type of mineral that is responsible for properly maintaining bones and the function of nerves, muscles, stomach function, and more. Magnesium is naturally found in the body, but some people have a magnesium deficiency, Some foods that have high levels of magnesium are Spinach. Almonds, Cashews, Peanuts, Soy milk, Black beans, Avocado, Brown rice, Yogurt, Oatmeal, Banana, Salmon
3. Stretching: is one of the most effective ways to relieve back pain consistent stretching routine, works, and for you to get the most benefits stretch every day.
Try this stretch: Begin on all fours. Sit your hips back while reaching out your arms forward until a mild stretch is felt in the back. Hold the stretch for 10 seconds, repeat 5 times.
4. Sleep well: Improve your comfort, by having a good mattress, allow the body time to rest, and rethink how you lie in bed, avoid resting on your stomach as this puts more strain on your spine. To make this position even more comfortable, take the pressure off your spine by placing a pillow under your knees when sleeping on your side you should place an extra pillow between their knees for additional support,
5. Massage: Is effective for nonspecific chronic back pain it can improve physical and mental relaxation, Improve muscle flexibility, Increase local blood flow and oxygenation in muscles you can choose these type of massage for pain relief Swedish, Deep Tissue and Trigger point, etc.
6. Be Active: Do your best to go for a walk try and avoid long periods of sitting Keep Active and drink lots of water
7.Heat and Cold: Studies show that using heat and cold are effective ways to get relief from back pain. Applying an ice pack wrapped in a towel directly to the back can reduce inflammation, cold may also provide a numbing effect for sudden, intense back pain, apply ice for about 20 minutes at a time.
8. Wearing Shoes: Wear shoes that fit and give support, wearing of shoes that do not fit could cause muscle strain on the back high heels, for example, can lead to lower back pain and wearing very flat shoes can also put a strain on the feet and back
9: Sitting Position: while sitting for long periods, resting the entire back on the cushion of the chair will be helpful, avoid sitting at the edge of the chair as it strains the back.
10:Ginger: exhibits anti-inflammatory active components and pain-relieving effects this may help in reducing back pain.